Saturday, March 31, 2012

Madonna Saturday-Rabbit Leopold

The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today were A Day in the Life by the Beatles, Closer to the Heart
by Rush, The Logical Song by Supertramp and Free Fallin' by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.  The MDNA reviews keep coming in-Lucy O'Brien of Mojo and Simon Goddard of Q both say MDNA is Madonna's best record in years.  I heartily agree.  Way to go, Miss Ciccone!

Madonna Song of the Day-Like a Prayer from record of same name-Lyric quote from
Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"Life is a mystery/Everyone must stand alone/I hear you call my name/And it feels like home/Just like a prayer/Your voice can take me there/It's like a dream to me...Like a prayer/Take me there/Like a prayer!"-And so it is, Madonna's most beloved song-Like a Prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment