Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Caught in the Middle-Rabbit Leopold

It is a beautiful night outside of Baltimore-I like Westminster but somehow I'm not feeling the love-Apologies to my Duke Friend Steve Earle-Someday I'm finally gonna let go/Because I know there's a better way/I wonder what's over that rainbow/I'm gonna get out of here someday! The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today were After Midnight (original version) by Eric Clapton, Who Are You? by the Who, Have a Cigar by Pink Floyd
and Whole Lotta Love by Led Zeppelin-all British!

Madonna Song of the Day-Hung Up from Confessions on a Dance Floor
-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"Time goes by so slowly...I'm Hung Up on you!"
-A Madonna song about time travel, Hung Up is her biggest #1 hit worldwide ever and a tearful dance
on her mother's grave-Brilliant, Madonna!

No comments:

Post a Comment