Thursday, March 1, 2012

First Day of Spring-Rabbit Leopold

First Day of Spring-Happy Rabbit March! The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today were
Peaceful Easy Feeling by the Eagles, So Far Away by Dire Straits, Train Train by Blackfoot
and Don't Look Back by Boston.  To paraphrase the Hooters song I'm Alive-I'm older now but I'm feeling younger that I ever did!-My birthday is tomorrow.  Happy birthday to Bunny Rabbit!

Madonna Song of the Day-Forbidden Love (94/Bedtime version)-from Bedtime Stories-Lyric quote from
Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"I don't care if it's not right to have your arms around me!...In your eyes/Forbidden Love/In your smile/Forbidden Love/In your kiss/Forbidden Love/If I had one wish/Love would feel like This!...Heaven forgive me/Never forbid me/Love should always feel like This!"-Another great ballad by Michigan's Royal Queen Poet-Her Name Is Madonna!

No comments:

Post a Comment