Sunday, April 1, 2012

Madonna Sunday-Rabbit Leopold

The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today are by giants of Hard Rock
-they were Sister Christian (acoustic version) by Night Ranger, Hysteria by Def Leppard, Going to California
by Led Zeppelin and TNT by AC/DC.  I am still alive and grateful for it! This is something I will remember!

Madonna Song of the Day-Now I'm Following You (Parts 1 and 2)-from I'm Breathless (Dick Tracy)
-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson via Stephen Sondheim and Warren Beatty
-"Romance is in the picture too/Now I'm Following You!"-One of Madonna's oddities and curios, this song is exactly why Madonna is special to all of us.  For all her sadness and heartbreak, Lady Madge is fun, outgoing and engaging.  That's one of her better qualities.

No comments:

Post a Comment