Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Madonna Wednesday-Rabbit Leopold

The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today were Take the Long Way Home by Supertramp, Train Train
by Blackfoot, One of These Nights by the Eagles and Amie by Pure Prairie League.  In due time, MDNA will be a Masterpiece.  Right now, for Madonna-it already is! And that is something to be proud of.  To quote her friend Nicki Minaj, Madonna is still the queen!

Madonna Song of the Day-Who's That Girl?-from record/movie of same name-Lyric quote from
Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"Who's That Girl?/Who's That Girl?/When you see her...She's trouble!/Get closer to the fire...She's smiling!/An invitation to the Dance!/Light up my Life/So blind I can't see...Who's That Girl?/Run faster/Her laughter burns you up inside!/You're spinning round and round...Who's That Girl?/Light up my Life...What can help me now?/No one can help me now!/Who's That Girl?/Who's That Girl?"
-Sometimes Madonna doesn't even know who she-that girl-is-because of her mother's death.  Call this Eighties Ciccone classic an earlier version of Nobody Knows Me-The loss of her mother had a traumatic effect on the young Madge's psyche-Even some of the songs from new artwork MDNA-Girl Gone Wild,
I Don't Give A, I'm a Sinner, Masterpiece and Falling Free show that her scars will never quite heal.  However, that is why Madonna is here for comfort in hard times.

No comments:

Post a Comment