Saturday, March 3, 2012

Target Saturday-Rabbit Leopold

The day after my birthday, my sister Nicole sent me a new book on Madonna called The Illustrated Biography.  Great book, Nicole! Thanks! The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today were I Don't Care Anymore
by Phil Collins, Dream On by Aerosmith, Those Shoes by the Eagles and Goodbye Stranger by Supertramp.  Just saw Shine a Light, a movie by the Rolling Stones and Martin Scorsese.  Martin Scorsese is my favorite director in Hollywood! My favorite Stones songs are as follows-Start Me Up, Brown Sugar and Satisfaction.
Hail Hail the Rolling Stones!

Madonna Song of the Day-Buenos Aires from Evita-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson
-"What's new, Buenos Aires?...Beautiful town/I love you!...Just a little touch of star quality!"-One of the many highlights of Evita, this is one of many Madonna Masterpieces of the brilliant Miss Ciccone! Hail Madonna!

No comments:

Post a Comment