Friday, March 16, 2012

Warmer Days-Rabbit Leopold

The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today were La Grange by ZZ Top, Highway to Hell by AC/DC, Desire
by U2 and Last Child by Aerosmith.  Welcome Springtime.  Blues Traveler is an overlooked rock band and Warmer Days is my favorite song from their debut album-John Popper is a demon on the harp!

Madonna Song of the Day-I Love New York from The Confessions Tour-Lyric quote from
Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"Other cities always made me mad/Other places always made me sad/No other city ever made me glad/Except New York!/I love New York!/If you can't stand the heat/Then get off of my street!"-Hearking back to her days of Danceteria and CBGB's (gone but not forgotten), good ol' Madge flashes her guitar and turns it up to eleven! Rock It Madonna!  

No comments:

Post a Comment