Saturday, March 24, 2012

Wizards Saturday-Rabbit Leopold

The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today were Highway to Hell by AC/DC, Tequila Sunrise by the Eagles, Running on Empty by Jackson Browne and Jack and Diane by John Mellencamp.  It is a Rainy Day,
Dream Away-what can I say?-Thanks Jimi Hendrix for inspiring me! You will never be forgotten!
-Rock in Peace!

Madonna Song of the Day-I Know It from The First Album-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson
-"I don't know why I thought you could make me happy!...You've grabbed your coat/You're out the door!/I know you don't care!...You're gonna turn around and say goodbye!...I Know It!...You've just proven me wrong!...Take your love and run from me!...I'm not gonna cry for you anymore!"-Who could have thought that even in the early Material Girl days that Madonna of all rockers would have a defiant, wild and mean streak? To paraphrase a lyric from fellow Midwest Hall of Famer John Mellencamp you better stand clear of Madge.  Sean Penn and Guy Ritchie clearly should have thought twice about Madonna's dangerous
femme fatale  Justify My Love personae.  About half the songs from new album Masterpiece MDNA have Madonna's "A victim of a kind of rage!" side.  Sometimes Madonna really is hurt and angry-a victim of mistrust and betrayal.  Don't dare try to cross her!

No comments:

Post a Comment