Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday's Gone-Rabbit Leopold

Come on Wizards! Y'All have really let me down again! You never listen to Randy the coach in what he's trying to instill in y'all! Very rude and unprofessional! Y'All can do better than that! Terrible game! The Four
Classic Rock Songs I Heard today were I Need a Lover by John Mellencamp, Legs by ZZ Top,
Take It to the Limit by the Eagles and Cold as Ice by Foreigner.  Just a normal day!

Madonna Song of the Day-Nothing Really Matters from Ray of Light
-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"Nothing Really Matters/Love is all we need/Everything I give you/All comes back to me!"-A brilliant Beatlesque rocker about life and love, Madonna once again breaks down the wall between artist and audience.  A beautiful song by Lady Ciccone!

No comments:

Post a Comment