Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday of Hearts-Rabbit Leopold

Happy Monday.  I have a case of Full Moon Fever! The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today were
Where the Streets Have No Name by U2, Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin, Back on the Chain Gang
by the Pretenders and Runnin' with the Devil by Van Halen.  I've heard MDNA's second single
Girl Gone Wild and it's another brilliant and wonderful Madonna tune.  Great job, Madge! Expect this one to go straight to the top!

Madonna Song of the Day-Rain from Erotica-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson
-"I Feel It/It's Coming!/Rain/Feel it on my finger tips/Hear in on the window pane/Your love is coming down like the Rain/Wash away my Sorrow/Take away my pain/Your love is coming down like the Rain..."-One of Madonna's most beautiful love songs, this wonderful and touching Rock ballad makes me smile through the sadness.  Extremely moving and heartfelt, Lady Evita Wallis Ciccone!

No comments:

Post a Comment