Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Monday!-Rabbit Leopold

Happy Monday! The Occupy Movement is fading fast with absolutely No Purpose! What is it with you people? Can't you find something better to do than burn and desecrate Old Glory-The beautifulAmerican Flag? To quote an anthe by the Sex Pistols-I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS BIT AT ALL! The Four Classic Rock Songgs I Heard today were Let the Good Times Roll by the Cars, A Day in the Life
by the Beatles, The Load-Out/Stay by Jackson Browne and Jamie's Cryin' by Van Halen.  Go Wizards! Let's beat Chicago tonight on Fun Street at home-Verizon Center!

Madonna Song of the Day-Nobody Knows Me from I'm Going to Tell You a Secret
-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"I've had so many lives/Since I was a child/And I realize/How many times I've died!/Nobody Knows Me!"

For My Rabbit Ali!

No comments:

Post a Comment