Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wizards Thursday-Rabbit Leopold

Wizards Thursday-Wizards Win for Flip.  Brilliant job, Nick! Welcome back, Madonna and Bruce
MDNA and Wrecking Ball will be masterpieces for Miss Ciccone and Mr. Springsteen-The Prides of Michigan and New Jersey are back with a vengeance! The Four Classic Rock Songs That I Heard today
(on Compact Disc) were Whole Lotta Rosie by AC/DC, Break It Down Again by Tears for Fears,
Slit Skirts by Pete Townshend and Rock & Roll by Led Zeppelin.

Madonna Song of the Day-Sanctuary from Bedtime Stories-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson
-"It's Here in Your Heart, I Want to Be Carried/You Are My Sanctuary!"-One of the lady's most beautiful, spiritual and entrancing songs, it I may say so myself! Great job, Reverend Maddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment