Thursday, January 12, 2012

Terrific Thursday-On to Philadelphia-Rabbit Leopold

Terrific Thursday-On to Philadelphia-Hope the Wizards can beat the Sixers tomorrow night! The Four
Classic Rock Song I Heard today were Jumpin' Jack Flash by the Rolling Stones, Cold Shot
by Stevie Ray Vaughan, Drift Away by Dobie Gray and Seven Bridges Road by the Eagles. 
Dwight Yoakam is coming back!-Welcome Back, Mr. Yoakam!

Madonna Song of the Day-Open Your Heart from True Blue
-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"Rocco, I See You on the Street and You Walk On By/You make me want to hang my head down and Cry!/If You Gave Me Half a Chance, you'd see/My Desire Burning Inside of Me/But you choose to look the other way!/I've Had to work much harder than This!/For something I want/Don't Try to Resist Me!/Open Your Heart to Me, baby/I hold the lock and you hold the key!/Open Your Heart to Me, darling/I'll Give You Love If You/You Turn
the Key!...Open Your Heart/I'll Make You Love Me!"-Madonna, we all second that emotion!
Thanks, Madge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment