Saturday, January 7, 2012

Shazam Saturday-Rabbit Leopold

Shazam Saturday! Wizards Tried hard but lost a heartbreaker to Carmelo Anthony and New York
-Better luck against the Prince Puppies on Sunday, guys! The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today were Have a Cigar by Pink Floyd, Levon by Elton John, Dirty Laundry by Don Henley and Space Oddity
by David Bowie.  Fight On, Occupiers! As Bob Marley wrote many years ago
-"Get Up Stand Up-Don't Give Up the Fight!"

Madonna Song of the Day-Revolver from Celebration-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson
with a little help from Southern Friend/Hip-Hopper Lil Wayne-"I'm a sex pistol/My love should be illegal/Click/Bang!/My love's a revolver/My sex is a killer/Do you wanna die happy?"
-Of course, Lady Ciccone!-because you've made the music go bang! Rock on Madge with that guitar!

No comments:

Post a Comment