Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dysfunctional Tuesday-Rabbit Leopold

Dysfunctional Tuesday-A missed kick.  High-sticking.  Indolent players who turn on their fired coach.  Acts of insubordination! The money pro athletes make is unwarrented and obscene! What is it with you people? I'm angry and I can't take it anymore! The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today were Witchy Woman
by the Eagles, Against the Wind by Bob Seger, Love Reign O'er Me by the Who and Rag Doll
by Aerosmith.  To quote my Friend Prince and the Fender Telecaster-Money Don't Matter Tonight!

Madonna Song of the Day-Swim from Ray of Light-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson
-"I Can't Carry the Sins on My Back/Don't Want to Carry Anymore/I'm Gonna Carry This Train
Off the Tracks/I'm Gonna Swim to the Ocean Floor...Crash to the Other Shore/Swim to the Ocean Floor."

Baptized by Water, And Inside-Madonna's All Still Wet!-with the Joy of Life and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment