Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 12!-Bloody Sunday Part 6-Rabbit Leopold

Happy 12! The Wizards need to get on the right foot against Boston-Let's make it a winning streak
-three in a row, boys to get back to .500 ball-Let's show Baltimore/D.C. that we can have at least
a decent season, alright? The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today were The Heart of the Matter
by Don Henley, Free Fallin' by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Thick as a Brick by Jethro Tull
and Limelight by Rush.  This Rabbit Blog Live to Tell goes out to my heroine and inspiration Madonna
and to my mother-my Rabbit Friend Andree Maman Lapine-who brought me here Je t'aime et merci beaucoup Maman Lapine!-Hop!

Madonna Song of the Day-American Life from Remixed and Revisited-Lyric quote from
Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"Do I Have to Change My Name?/Will It Get Me Far?/Should I Lose Some Weight?/Am I Gonna Be a Star?/This Modern Life/Is It for Me?/Is It for Free?/I Tried to Play the Part/I Tried to Stay on Top!/Somehow I Forgot!...Do You Think I'm Satisfied?!/I'd Like to Express My Extreme Point of View!/I'm Not a Christian and I'm Not a Jew!/I'm Just Living Out the American Dream and I Just Realized That Nothing Is What It Seems!/American Life/I Live the American Dream!/You Are the Best That I've Seen/You Are Not Just a Dream!"-Madge's State of the Union Address-in Her Honest
Ciccone/Peron Simpson Voice-Madonna, Battered but Proud-A True Blue Patriot!

No comments:

Post a Comment