Thursday, January 5, 2012

Rabbit Thursday-Rabbit Leopold

Rabbit Thursday.  The Wizards can't seem to do anything right!-There is a total lack of leadership on this team! Need I Say More? The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today were
Baba O'Riley (Teenage Wasteland) by the Who, You're My Best Friend by Queen, Come Together
by the Beatles and Miss You by the Rolling Stones.  The Occupy Movement Can and Will Not Back Down!

Madonna Song of the Day-Like a Virgin from The Confessions Tour-Lyric quote from
Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"I made it through the wilderness/Somehow I made it through/I didn't know how lost I found you!/I was beat/Incomplete/I was Sad and Blue/But you made me feel/Yeah you made me feel/Shiny and New!/Like a Virgin/Touched for the very first time...Feels So Good Inside!"

That You Are Lady Madonna!-You Are Golden!

No comments:

Post a Comment