Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Madonna Wednesday-New Record's Title is MDNA! I Can't Wait for the Universal Era to Begin!-Rabbit Leopold

Madonna Wednesday-New Record's Title is MDNA-Shorthand for-guess who?-Thought So! I Can't Wait for the Universal Era to Begin for Her! The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today were Lonely Ol' Night
by John Mellencamp, Fame by David Bowie, Pride and Joy by Stevie Ray Vaughan
and Just What I Needed by the Cars.  I'm So Glad the Wizards beat the Raptors last night
at home Verizon Center Phone Booth on Fun Street.  Let's go to Chicago and beat the Bulls tonight!

Madonna Song of the Day-Like a Virgin from record of same name-Lyric quote from
Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"I Made It Through the Wilderness/Somehow I Made It Through/I Didn't Know How Lost I Was Until I Found You/I Was Beat/Incomplete/I Was Sad and Blue/But You Made Me Feel/Yeah You Made Me Feel/Shiny and New!/Hey!/Like a Virgin/Touched for
the Very First Time!..."-But of course, Lady Madonna! We all are touched for the very first time because of your good Ray of Light Example! Here's to you, Mrs. Madge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment