Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Sunday-Rabbit Leopold

Happy Sunday! Wizards won last night in Charlotte! Hooray for Randy Wittman and JaVale McGee! The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today were Money by Pink Floyd, Sultans of Swing by Dire Straits,
You Really Got Me by Van Halen and The Boys of Summer by Don Henley.  To my Rabbit Friend Amanda, Thank You for Being My Rabbit Friend!

Madonna Song of the Day-Get Together from Confessions on a Dance Floor
-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"It's all an illusion/There's too much confusion...Down in your heart/Find the Secret...Baby we can do it all right!/Do you believe in Love at First Sight?/Do you believe we can change the Future?/Do you believe I Can Make You Feel Better?/Can We Get Together?/I Really Want to Be with you!/Come on, check it out with me!/I Hope You Feel the Same Way too!/I'll Make You Feel Better!/If it's bitter at the Start/Then it's sweeter in the End!"-One of my absolute favorites from
Miss Ciccone! Brilliant job, Madge!

No comments:

Post a Comment