Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wizards Wednesday-Rabbit Leopold

Wizards Wednesday-Let's beat Orlando Tonght! Very Sad to Hear of the shocking death of Soul Train conductor Don Cornelius-The last few years of his life must have been very sad! I grew up with Soul Train especially when I saw Elton John and David Bowie on the show-Soul Train gave both classic rockers a wider audience and for that we can be very grateful! I only would want to know if he knew about Madonna.  I guess we'll only know in our wildest dreams! Rock in Peace, Don! You will not be forgotten
by me! The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today were We've Got Tonight by Bob Seger,
We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions by Queen, Sunshine of Your Love by Eric Clapton/Cream
and Dancing Days by Led Zeppelin.

Madonna Song of the Day-Music/Where's the Party? medley-Brilliant mashup that will turn any Dance Floor into an Inferno!-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"Music makes the people come together...Where's the Party?/I Want to Free My Soul!/Where's the Party?/I Want to Lose Control!/We can make it all right/We can make you dance/We can make a party last all night!"
-Beautiful Confession, Lady Madonna!

No comments:

Post a Comment