Monday, January 23, 2012

Wizards Monday-Rabbit Leopold

Wizards Monday-Taking Steps in the Right Direction.  John Wall is averaging 24 points per game
-Good on you, my friend John! The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today were Main Street
by Bob Seger, Angry Eyes by Loggins and Messina, Back in Black by AC/DC and Mary Jane's Last Dance
by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.  This blog is for Scott Olsen-May his struggle be a lesson for us all!
-All Glocks Down! Ain't a Damn Thing Changed! and By Any Means Necessary!
-for Civil and Human Rights for all! Happy Birthday Amnesty International! The Struggle Continues!

Madonna Song of the Day-Don't Cry for Me Argentina from Evita
-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"Don't Cry for me Argentina/The Truth is I Never left you/All through my wild days, my mad existence/I Kept My Promise/Don't Keep Your Distance!"

After all these years, Madonna Still Keeps Her Promise! Good on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment