Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve Saturday-Happy 12!-Rabbit Leopold

Happy 12! The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today were Jungle Love by Steve Miller,
Runnin' Down a Dream by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Victim of Love by the Eagles
and Dancing in the Street by Van Halen.  For 2012, get the tabloids out of business!

Madonna Song of the Day-Mother and Father from American Life
-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"There was a time that I was happy in my Life!/There was a time that I thought I believed I'd Live Forever!/I didn't understand/I was just a kid!/Oh mother, why aren't you here with me?/I've got to give it up/Find someone to Love me!...A Victim of a Kind of Rage!"
-The most personal and shattering of her maternal songs, Madonna will never get over her mother's death.  Her very name has a lot of sadness!-Madonna channeling her inner Sophie Tucker and Bessie Smith
-The 21st century equivalent of Some of These Days and Tain't Nobody's Bizness If I Do
-that's Mother and Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment