Monday, April 9, 2012

Madonna Monday-Rabbit Leopold

The Four Classic Rock Songs That I Heard today were You Really Got Me by Van Halen, Have a Cigar
by Pink Floyd, Rock & Roll by Led Zeppelin and Rock & Roll Never Forgets by Bob Seger.  Rabbit L. is Having a Good Easter Monday! Happy Bunny Rabbit Springtime! The Orioles are starting out 3-0!
Hooray for Buck Showalter and the Birds of Baltimore! Happy 20th birthday, Camden Yards!

Madonna Song of the Day-You Must Love Me from Evita
-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson via Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber
-"Deep in My Heart I'm Concealing/Things That I'm Longing to Say!/Scared to Confess What I'm Feeling/Frightened You'll Slip Away!/You Must Love Me!"-One of Madonna's Saddest, Emotional and Most Beautiful Songs, this touching ballad is extremely moving in simplicity and emotion.  You Must Love Me is Madonna at Her Saddest!

No comments:

Post a Comment