Sunday, April 29, 2012

Madonna Sunday-Rabbit Leopold

The Four Classic Rock Songs That I Heard today were Running on Faith (acoustic version)
by Eric Clapton, What's Your Name? by Lynyrd Skynyrd, Going to California by Led Zeppelin
and Pour Some Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard.  Orioles won today! Brought to you by Megan, Rosie, Brittany and Rachel Rocker! Brilliant Bunny Rabbits All! Peace, Love and Hop!

Madonna Record Being Played Today-MDNA-Songs in order-Disc 1-1. Girl Gone Wild 2. Gang Bang
3. I'm Addicted (MDNA) 4. Turn Up the Radio 5. Give Me All Your Love 6. Some Girls 7. Superstar
8. I Don't Give A 9. I'm a Sinner 10 Love Spent 11. Masterpiece 12. Falling Free
-Disc 2-13. Beautiful Killer14. I [Freaked] Up (Je Suis Desolee) 15. Birthday Song 16 Best Friend-Right on the heels of Like a Prayer and Ray of Light with True Blue, Music and Confessions on a Dance Floor following it, MDNA is Madonna's Third Masterpiece! Madonna Has Every Right to Be Proud of Her Latest Detroit Artwork! I will forever enjoy MDNA! Madonna Forever!-In the Evidence of Her Brilliance!

No comments:

Post a Comment