Saturday, April 14, 2012

Madonna Saturday-Rabbit Leopold

The Four Classic Rock Songs That I Heard today are songs that focus on the meaning of life-or sometimes
-the lack thereof-and they were I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For by U2, Brain Damage/Eclipse
by Pink Floyd, Follow You Follow Me by Genesis and Won't Get Fooled Again by the Who.  I fed the birds today!-Lucky Me!

Madonna Song of the Day-Nothing Fails from American Life-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson
-"I've Climbed the Tree of Life-I'm No Longer Scared If I Fall!...Nothing Fails/No More Fears/Nothing Fails/You Washed Away My Tears!/I'm Not Religious but I Feel So Moved and I Feel Loved and It Makes Me Want to Pray/I Feel Loved/Nothing Fails!"-A Beautiful acoustic piece written for then-husband and forever soulmate Guy Ritchie-Here, Madonna Delivers a Performance that is still sad, moving and heartfelt given the fact their love had to end.  Even her guitar is in tears crying the Detroit Ciccone Blues.  The Marriage may not have survived but the music does.

No comments:

Post a Comment