Friday, April 13, 2012

Madonna Friday-Rabbit Leopold

The Four Classic Rock Songs That I Heard today were Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin,
Pride (In the Name of Love) by U2, I Thank You by ZZ Top and I Love Rock & Roll
by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts-all four great classic rockers!

Madonna Song of the Day-Bedtime Stories from Greatest Hits Volume 2-Lyric quote from
Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson via Bjork-"Today is the Last Day I'll Use Words/They're Useless and do not stand for anything!/I'm Traveling into the arms of unconsciousness!/And Inside/We're All Still Wet!/Longing and Yearning/How Can I Explain How I Feel?/And All That You've Ever Learned/Try to Forget/Because I Will Never Explain Again!"-Bedtime Stories is one of Lady Madge's "A Victim of a Kind of Rage!" songs, that's for sure! She is complex yet misunderstood. Moreover, Madonna just might be "the most famous person alive"
-yet she is endearingly disarming and vulnerable to the nth degree.  In any case, the lady will never be forgotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment