Friday, April 6, 2012

Madonna Friday-Rabbit Leopold

Happy Good Friday!-one of my favorite days of 12! The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today were
Can't You See? by the Marshall Tucker Band, Saturday Night Special by Lynyrd Skynyrd, Rag Doll
by Aerosmith and Take It Easy by the Eagles.  Being good is the best thing in the world-To Allie, Angie, Lia, Calvin, both Rachels, Megan, Rosie, Cindy and Maman Lapine, I Love You All!

Madonna Song of the Day-Take a Bow from Bedtime Stories
-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson
-"Take a Bow/The Night is Over...All the world is a stage/Everyone has their part/How was I to know which way my story would go?/And how was I to know you'd break my heart?/I've always been in love with you/I guess you've always known it's true/You took my love for granted/Why, oh why?/This show is over, say goodbye."-Funnily enough, this beautiful Ciccone heartbreaker/Evita prelude #4/#1 hit chart-topper is one of Madonna's best songs ever.  Madonna sing and cries Take a Bow with a beautiful sadness.  Contrary to what her lyrics described, the world will never say goodbye to Madonna.  She is Brilliant and Immortal!

No comments:

Post a Comment