Saturday, April 28, 2012

Madonna Saturday-Rabbit Leopold

The Four Classic Rock Songs That I Heard today were Dirty Laundry by Don Henley, Changes
by David Bowie, I Shot the Sheriff by Eric Clapton and Sledgehammer by Peter Gabriel-A good mix of songs! Now That's Rock & Roll! Thank You to Ashley Bunny, Rachel Hip-Hopper and Rosie Rabbit
-Good Rabbits All! Hop!

Madonna Song of the Day-La Isla Bonita/Latte from Sticky and Sweet Tour
-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"Tropical the island breeze/All of Nature wild and free/This is where I long to be/La isla bonita...The madness of love/And what we'll do for it!...The madness of love/And where we'll go for it...I just had the strangest dream!/We won't get to do this twice!/It's a mad mad world!/I would never change this moment!"-The best highlight of Sticky and Sweet, I'd totally agree with her! Madonna still believes in Love!

Lady Madonna, I second that emotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment