Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Madonna Tuesday-Rabbit Leopold

The Four Classic Rock Songs That I Heard today were Brown Sugar by the Rolling Stones, Hello/Goodbye
by the Beatles, Tube Snake Boogie by ZZ Top and Keep on Loving You by REO Speedwagon-all great classic rock songs! The Wizards played their best game last night in Chicago beating the Bulls 87-84.  Can't wait for Neil Young's new masterpiece Americana.

Madonna Song of the Day-How High?-from Confessions on a Dance Floor-Lyric quote from
Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"How High are the stakes?/How much Fortune can you make?/Should I Carry On?/Will It Matter When I'm Gone?"-As a diehard Madonna fanatic, believe you me-it absolutely does matter because Madonna's Music and Art definitely matter because it's timeless and eternal! My answer to Madonna's questions-You betcha Madge!

No comments:

Post a Comment