Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hopping Wednesday-Rabbit Leopold

The Occupy Movement Needs to Rethink, Retrench and Plot Its Next Move-How an anti-Establishment movement is going nowhere fast!, Rise up, people! The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard Today were
Pride and Joy by Stevie Ray Vaughan, My Life by Billy Joel, Bungle in the Jungle by Jethro Tull
and Happy Christmas (War Is Over) by John Lennon.  Three things I think I think-College and Pro Sports, politics-as-usual and Country music are now three symptoms of a terrible culture disease
-"Reality-as-entertainment"-I Want No Part of It!

Madonna Song of the Day-True Blue from record of same name-Lyric quote from
Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"True Love/You're the one I'm dreaming of/Your Heart fits me like a glove
and I'm gonna be/True Blue, baby I love you!/I love you!/True Love/True Blue!"

Brilliant Song, Rebel Ciccone!

No comments:

Post a Comment