Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wizards Wednesday-Rabbit Leopold

Wizards Wednesday.  The Wizards got off to an ugly and horrible start against New Jersey
(soon Brooklyn) on Boxing Day at Fun Street-home-Verizon Center. Come on guys, you can do better than that! Let's steal a win Down South in Georgia and beat the Hawks, okay? The Four Classic Rock Songs
I Heard today were The Boys Are Back in Town by Thin Lizzy, I Don't Care Anymore by Phil Collins, Carnival Nine (Welcome Back My Friends,,,See the Show!) by Emerson, Lake and Palmer
and Runnin' Down a Dream by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.

Madonna Song of the Day-Mer Girl from Ray of Light-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson
-"I Ran and I Ran/I'm Still Running Away!"-One of the Saddest-ever Moments in All of Rock! Madonna is Crying!-She Will Always Cry!

Cry on, Sweetheart Ciccone!

No comments:

Post a Comment