Thursday, December 29, 2011

Wizards Thursday-Rabbit Leopold

Last Night from Atlanta! Wizards were creamed and obliterated by Hawks 101-83.  Come on guys, that was a Terrible Game!  Nick Young and John Wall were the only bright spots in an ugly and dismal contest! If Andray Blatche is Team Captain, he'd better change his bad attitude-or else he is trade bait! No wonder Coach Saunders isn't happy! Please show me y'all are better than that! Let's pick up a win at home against Milwaukee and Really make some Noise! Let's get loud! The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today were Do It Again by Steely Dan, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For by U2, Dream On by Aerosmith and I Shot the Sherriff by Eric Clapton.

Madonna Song of the Day-Paradise from Music-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson
-"Into your eyes/My face remains!"-One of Madonna's most beautiful songs, she will never forget her mother!-Love you Madge!

No comments:

Post a Comment