Friday, December 23, 2011

Noel Friday-Rabbit Leopold

Noel Friday.  The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today were Any Way You Want It by Journey,
Roll with the Changes by REO Speedwagon, Back on the Chain Gang by the Pretenders
and Photograph by Def Leppard.  The Occupy Movement is in Full Steam! Money Don't Matter Tonight
-words and music by Prince.

Madonna Song of the Day-Inside of Me from Bedtime Stories
-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"I Can't Stop Thinking of You/The Things We Used to Do/The Secrets We Once Shared/I'll Always Find Them There/In My Memories/But This Heartache Isn't Going Anywhere/In the Public Eye I Act Like I Don't Care/When There's No One Watching Me/I'm Crying!/I Will Always Have You/Inside of Me/Even Though You're Gone/Love Still Carries On/Love,
Inside of Me!"

Madonna, I know you're sad that you lost your mother but Remember-You've been an Inspiration to me!
Thanks Madge!

No comments:

Post a Comment