Monday, December 19, 2011

Manic Monday-Madonna and Prince Changed Music!-Rabbit Leopold

Manic Monday-The Lady and the Prince! Madonna and Prince are brilliant! My Prayers were answered by these two one-namer Midwest guitar rockers and I Thank them for it! The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today were Feels Like the First Time by Foreigner, Pretty Woman by Van Halen, Running on Empty
by Jackson Browne and Honky Tonk Women by the Rolling Stones.  100.7 The Bay Rocks! Baltimore's Classic Rock!.

Madonna Song of the Day-Promise to Try from Like a Prayer
-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"Little Girl/Don't You Forget Her Face When She Was
the One/Who Felt All the pain...I Fought to Be so Strong/I guess you knew/I was afraid you'd go away too/Little Girl/You've Got to Forget the Past and Learn to Forgive Me!...She's a Faded Smile Frozen in Time/I'm Still Hanging On but I'm doing it wrong/Can't Kiss Her goodbye but I Promise to Try!"
(Madonna's Crying Her Tears and Sobbing Alone!)

That you will, Miss Ciccone, the Lady of them All!

No comments:

Post a Comment