Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tragic Thursday-Remembering John and Dime-Rabbit Leopold

Tragic Thursday-Remembering John Lennon and Dimebag Darrell on 12/8-The Beatles and Pantera
-both bands will never be forgotten in our hearts.  Twist and Shout and a Vulgar Display of Power!
-Rock in Peace! The world is a better place knowing Johnny and Dimebag! The Four Classic Rock Songs
I Heard Today were Limelight by Rush, Sergeant Pepper/With a Little Help by the Beatles,
Life in the Fast Lane by the Eagles and Cover Me by Bruce Springsteen.

Madonna Song of the Day-Candy Shop from Hard Candy-Lyric quote from
Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"Get up off of your seat/Come on up to the Dance Floor!...I'll be your
one-stop Candy Shop/Everything/That I've got/I'll be your one-stop Candy Store/Lollipop/Have some More!/Sticky and Sweet/My Sugar Is Raw!"

No comments:

Post a Comment