Friday, December 9, 2011

Hopping Friday-Rabbit Leopold

Hopping Friday! Rosie, Cynthia and Rachel Hip-Hopper Are Tops! Love You All! So is Madonna!
-I Love Her! The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard Today are Misunderstanding by Genesis,
Don't Ask Me No Questions by Lynyrd Skynyrd, Revolution by the Beatles
and You're All I've Got Tonight by the Cars.  The Occupy Movement is now Battlefield, USA! Friends,
It's Gonna Get Worse Before It Gets Better!-Bet on It!

Madonna Song of the Day-Into the Groove from Celebration-Lyric quote from
Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"You Can Dance/For Inspiration!/Get Into the Groove/Boy You've Got to Prove Your Love to Me, Yeah!/Music Can Be Such a Revelation!/Dancing Around/You Feel a Sweet Sensation...Only When I'm Dancing Can I Feel This Free...I Want to Get to Know You/In a Special Way/This Doesn't Happen/To Me Every Day!/Don't Try to Hide It/Love with No Disguise/I See the Fire Burning in Your Eyes!...Devour Your Fantasy Here with Me/Just Let the Music Set You Free/Touch My Body/Move in Time/Now I Know You're Mine!..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment