Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bloody Sunday Part 2-Rabbit Leopold

Ravens and Titans win! Had Fun with Rabbits Cindy and Megan-Thanks Lady Bunnies!-You both are the best!-Hop On! I Heard two new Artworks by Madonna-Give Me All Your Love-Happy
-and Masterpiece-Sad.  Madonna is Back! The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today were
Time for Me to Fly by REO Speedwagon, Blinded by the Light by Manfred Mann's Earth Band,
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road by Elton John and Small Town by John Mellencamp.

Madonna Song of the Day-Nothing Fails from Remixed and Revisited-Lyric quote from
Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"I've Climbed the Tree of Life/I'm No Longer Scared If I Fall/Nothing Fails/No More Fears/Nothing Fails/You Washed Away My Tears/I'm Not Religious/But I Feel Moved and Loved/Love Makes Me Want to Pray/Nothing Fails!"

No comments:

Post a Comment