Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Madonna Wednesday-Rabbit Leopold

The Four Classic Rock Songs That I Heard today were Ridin' the Storm Out by REO Speedwagon,
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For by U2, Middle of the Road by the Pretenders
and Brain Damage/Eclipse by Pink Floyd.  Thank You Rachel Hip-Hopper, Cindy and Megan! Excellent Rabbits All! Hop!

Madonna Song of the Day-I'd Be Surprisingly Good for You from Evita-Lyric quote from
Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson via Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice-"I'm Not Talking of a Hurried
Life (Night)/A Frantic Tumble and a Shy Goodbye/Creeping Home Before It Gets Too Light/That's Not the Reason That I Caught Your Eye!/Which Has to Imply/I'd Be Good for You/I'd Be Surprisingly
Good for You!"-One of Madonna's most tender and prettiest ballads, this tender and disarming Ciccone performance shows Maddy's beautiful Evita/W.E. voice at its most tender, fragile and vulnerable.  Madge is so happy that she cries! Come to think of it, I'd Be Surprisingly Good for Her Too!

Tonight this blog is in loving memory of Robert Moog-a man who did a lot for keyboards in rock.  May He Rock in Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment