Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Madonna Wednesday-Rabbit Leopold

The Four Classic Rock Songs That I Heard today were Life's Been Good by Joe Walsh,
Take the Long Way Home by Supertramp, Born in the USA by Bruce Springsteen and Walk This Way
by Aerosmith.  The Orioles are back on top! Thank You Allie, Rosie, Cindy and Ashley for being brilliant Rabbits today! Hop!

Madonna Song of the Day-Love Tried to Welcome Me from Bedtime Stories-Lyric quote from
Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"These are my hands but what can they give me?...I must confess...I am usually drawn to sadness!...Love tried to welcome me!...My heart has always been a lonely hunter!
-That she is! Our Lady is All Still Wet! Wet with Tears and Sadness-This ballad-Love Tried to Welcome Me may be Madonna's most confessional song-Ciccone Heartbreak in a River of Tears.  Cry On Lady Ciccone!

No comments:

Post a Comment