Saturday, May 5, 2012

Madonna Saturday-Rabbit Leopold

Happy Fifth of May-Heart of the Springtime! I enjoyed hanging out with the birds-Owl and Hawk-today.  To Jackie, Cindy, Ashley and Megan-Beautiful Lady Rabbits All!-Hop!

Madonna Song of the Day-Where's the Party?-from True Blue
-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"Working Monday through Friday/Takes up all of my time/If I can get to the weekend/Everything will work out just fine!...Where's the Party?/I Want to Free my Soul!/Where's the Party?/I Want to Lose Control!...I'm Ready Now!/Where's the Party?...We can make it alright/We can make you dance/We can make a party last all night!..."-Something tells me that Madonna is singing this album cut dance anthem out of desperation and sadness because that's what Where's the Party? sure sounds like! Lady Madonna just wants to have a good time but there are two things our Lady Evita/Material Mom just can't escape-the media breathing down her back and her mother's death.  All of which gives Where's the Party? much-needed gravitas and depth.  Madonna is definitely crying sad tears in this baila dance! Cry On, my Sweetheart Ciccone!

No comments:

Post a Comment