Thursday, May 24, 2012

Madonna Thursday-Rabbit Leopold

Thank You Allie, Lia, Betsy, Jackie, Danielle and Brittany! Excellent Lady Rabbits All! And a Hopping Rabbit Hello to BunnyPreacher Calvin! Hop! The Four Classic Rock Songs That I Heard today were
Baker Street by Gerry Rafferty, Already Gone by the Eagles, The Load-Out/Stay by Jackson Browne
and Forever Man by Eric Clapton.  Classic Rock Rules!-on 100.7 The Bay! The Bay Rocks!

Madonna Song of the Day-High Flying Adored from Evita-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson via Antonio Banderas, Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice-"High Flying Adored/That's Good to Hear but Unimportant/My Story's Quite Usual/Local Girl Makes Good with Famous Men!/I Was Stuck at the Right Place at the Perfect Time!/I Was Young/I Was Lucky/But One Thing I'll Say for Me/No One Else Can Fill It Like I Can!"-And that, friends-sums up Madonna's message, viewpoint, philosophy and way of life.  She is a Material Girl and an aristocrat but she is also a Rocker, a Rebel and a Ray of Light in our world.  Madonna will never have it any other way! Madonna is the Queen of Reinvention and she takes that an gives it very seriously in her art, life and work.  Madonna truly is "the lady of them all!" After Evita and motherhood-Next Stops: Ray of Light to MDNA and the rest is the Rock History of Our Future and I'm so glad and happ to be a part of it and to be living in the Madonna Age.  Long May She Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment