Monday, May 7, 2012

Madonna Monday-Rabbit Leopold

The Four Classic Rock Songs That I Heard today were Mother by Pink Floyd, Finish What Ya Started by Van Halen, Movin' Out
by Billy Joel and Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd.  Thank You Rachel Rocker, Rosie and Brittany for Helping Me This Morning and Thank You Allie, Chas and Kate for Keeping Me Focused.  Beautiful Target Rabbits All! Hop!

Madonna Song of the Day-Into the Groove from You Can Dance-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"And You Can Dance!/For Inspiration!/Come On!/I'm Waiting!/Get Into the Groove/Boy You've Got to Prove/Your Love to Me!/Yeah!...Music can be such a Revelation!...Only when I'm dancing can I feel this Free!...I want to get to know you in a special way...I see the Fire burning in your eyes!/Devour your fantasy here with me/Just let Music set you Free/Touch my body/Move in time/Now I Know You're Mine..."
-For many fans, the quintessential Madonna tune, that's Into the Groove.  Love, sex, Music and dance! What more can we all want?
Once Again, Madonna Delivers! Miss Ciccone's Happiest Song Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment