Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Madonna Tuesday-Rabbit Leopold

The Four Classic Rock Songs That I Heard today were Moving in Stereo by the Cars,
I Can't Tell You Why,by the Eagles, Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen and Goodbye Stranger
by Supertramp.  First Tuesday blog in quite some time.  Thank You Rosie, Brittany, Danielle and Ashley for letting me have a good hopping Bunny Rabbit Day! Hop to All!

Madonna Song of the Day-Where Life Begins from Erotica-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson
-"Come inside!/I'd like to direct your attention/To something that needs directing to/Well let me remind you in case you didn't already know/Dining out can happen/Down below!/Go down/Where all life begins...It's warm inside!"-Pehaps Madonna's most passionate and impassioned song she ever laid down on wax
-definitely one of my favorite Madonna album cuts! Madge is Hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment