Friday, May 11, 2012

Madonna Friday-Rabbit Leopold

The Four Classic Rock Songs That I Heard today were Back in Black by AC/DC, Love in an Elevator
by Aerosmith, Jumpin' Jack Flash by the Rolling Stones and She Talks to Angels by the Black Crowes.  Great Rabbit Day with Cindy, Rachel Hip-Hopper, Rosie and Jackie! Good Rabbits All!

Madonna Song of the Day-Promise to Try from Like a Prayer
-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"Little Girl/Don't You Forget Her Face/Laughing Away Your Tears/When She Was the One/Who Felt All the Pain...Will She See Me Cry When I Stumble and Fall/Does She Hear My Voice in the Night When I Call?/Wipe Away All Your Tears.It's Gonna Be Alright...Don't Let Memory Play Games with Your Mind/She's a Faded Smile/Frozen in Time/I'm Still Hanging On but I'm Doing It Wrong!/Can't Kiss Her Goodbye but I Promise to Try!"-A song for her beloved mother, Promise to Try might be the saddest song/ballad/performance Madonna Has Ever Recorded.  The most beautiful song in the history of the English language-Well done and good show
Madge Ciccone!

No comments:

Post a Comment