Saturday, May 12, 2012

Madonna Saturday-Rabbit Leopold

The Four Classic Rock Songs That I Heard today criscrossed the Seventies and they were
Goodbye Stranger by Supertramp, I Need a Lover by John Mellencamp, Let It Be
by the Beatles and One of These Nights by the Eagles.  Had Fun at the Jazz Festival today and Great Rabbit Day with Rosie, Danielle, Brittany, Rachel Hip-Hopper and Jackie.  Great to see Brittany's Dog Jake! Woof! Bark!

Madonna Song of the Day-Hanky Panky from I'm Breathless (Dick Tracy)-Lyric quote from
Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"Come over here, yeah!/You can just Spank Me/Like
Hanky Panky/Nothing like a god spanky,,,My bottom hurts just thinking about it!/Give me
a spanky!/Hanky Panky!/Give it up honey because I want it, yeah!/Get the picture?"
-The backlash that was just about to hit Madonna just as she was about to be crowned Queen of Pop by the tabloids.  With the sexual and naughty Hanky Panky, Madonna was now a Sex Object.  The innocent ingenue that characterized Holiday, Material Girl, True Blue and Cherish was gone forever.  From
1990-1994, it seemed as if Madonna and I-from a fan's perspective-had come to a parting of the ways.  What was she to do now? For Madonna, rough times were ahead as she player her Body of Evidence that was a Dangerous Game of Truth or Dare.  Worst of all was the Sex Book...  

No comments:

Post a Comment