Friday, February 24, 2012

First Good Friday-Rabbit Leopold

Happy First Good Friday!-It was wonderful, delightful and charming meeting Tom and Winane again! Beautiful Camry they have.  The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today were Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin'
by Journey, Animal by Def Leppard, Solsbury Hill by Peter Gabriel and Jumpin' Jack Flash
by the Rolling Stones.  Megan, you are a Sweetheart Bunny Rabbit! Rock On Soeur Lapine! Oh Murphy! You Beautiful American Cocker Spaniel! Wonderful Puppy! Beautiful Dog! Good Boy! Woof! Bark!

Madonna Song of the Day-Act of Contrition from Like a Prayer
-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson via Prince-"For Thine is Kingdom and Power of the Lord..To do penance, Confess my sins, to amend my life and avoid the Temptation of Evil!/Oh my God...through art all good Like I Knew You would...Deserving of All My Love...I Have a Reservation!/I Have a Reservation!...What do you mean it's not in the Computer?"-Gets my vote as the most bizarre Madonna tune ever! Bizarre but still good.  In the Katy Perry/Lady Gaga era, Miss Ciccone is miles ahead of all the rest! Good work, Madonna!

No comments:

Post a Comment