Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday of Hearts-Rabbit Leopold

Happy Tuesday of Hearts!-I'm fully recovered, back to my old Rabbit Self.  Hooray for Bunzie! The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today were Take It on the Run by REO Speedwagon, Cheap Sunglasses
by ZZ Top, You Can't Always Get What You Want by the Rolling Stones and Have a Cigar by Pink Floyd.  The Occupy cause stood for change as a wake-up call-so it will not die in vain! This blog post today is dedicated with love to Allie, Calvin and my mother.  Hop!

Madonna Song of the day-Who's That Girl?-from record/soundtrack of same name-Lyric quote from
Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"Who's That Girl?...When you see her...She's trouble!...Get Closer to the Fire!/You try to get away but you can't!...In your hands/She's smiling!/An invitation to the dance...Who's That Girl?/Light up my life/So blind I can't see!/Light up my life/What Can Help Me Now?/No One Can Help Me Now?...Who's That Girl?"-One of Madonna's best ever and saddest songs-her mother is not there to help her!

No comments:

Post a Comment