Monday, February 6, 2012

Wizards Monday-Rabbit Leopold

Wizards Monday-Let's beat Toronto Tonight OK? Madonna's performance last night was brilliant! Rock On Madge! The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard today were Lola by the Kinks, Ain't Talkin' 'bout Love
by Van Halen, Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne and Long Long Way from Home by Foreigner.  I hope the Orioles do a lot better this year! Play Ball!

Madonna Song of the Day-Take a Bow from Celebration-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson
-"Take a Bow/The Night is Over...One Lonely Star...All the world is a Stage/Everyone Has Their Part/How was I to know which way my Story would go?/How was I to know/That you would Break my Heart?/I've always been in Love with you/I guess you've always known it's True/You took my Love for granted/Why oh why?/This show is over say goodbye!"-Don't be so sad and heartbroken Lady Madonna! Your Reign at the Top of the Rock Tree will Never be over!

No comments:

Post a Comment