Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday of Hearts-Rabbit Leopold

Monday of Hearts-Happy Barack's Day.  America is Strong and She Will Survive.  The Four Classic Rock
Songs I Heard today were I Shot the Sheriff by Eric Clapton, Levon by Elton John, Trampled Under Foot
by Led Zeppelin and Hard to Handle by the Black Crowes.  This blog today is dedicated to Allie, Calvin and my mother.

Madonna Song of the Day-Live to Tell from True Blue-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson
-"I have a tale to tell!/Sometimes it gets so hard to hide it well/I was not ready for the fall/Too blind to see the writing on the wall!...I know where beauty lives/I've seen it once/I know the warmth she gives/The light that you could never see/It shines inside/You can't take that from me!/If I ran away/I'd never have the strength to go very far/And how would they hear the beating of my heart?/Will it grow cold?/The secret that I hide/Will I grow old?/How will they hear?/When will they learn?/And how will they know?/A man can tell a thousand lies!/I've learned my lesson well/Hope I live to tell/The secret I have learned/Till then/It will burn inside of me!/The truth is never far behind!/You kept it hidden well!/If I live to tell/The secret I knew then/Will I ever have the chance again?"-If history's on her side, given her exemplary track record, Madonna will have the chance to Live to Tell her story of tragedy and triumph-Here's to another 30 years of musical brilliance and stardom! Madonna, you were great at the Big Game! My hat is off to you! Rock On Lady Madge!

No comments:

Post a Comment