Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday of Hearts-Rabbit Leopold

Happy Middle!-Cindy, Rachel, Rosie and myself are squabbling.  I do not need or want to hear
"Conversation's Over!"-It makes me looked humbled, ashamed and embarrassed! I do not want or need to be scorned or embarrassed anymore! I can't take it anymore! I do not want to be misunderstood! I do not hop off! I hop over! We now have worked it out! The Four Classic Rock Songs I Heard were
Brass in Pocket by the Pretenders, Cherry Bomb by John Mellencamp, Urgent by Foreigner and Straight On by Heart.  Whitney  Houston 1963-2012 Another Great Pop Voice Tragically Silenced.  No One Could Save Her!

Madonna Song of the Day-Physical Attraction from You Can Dance
-Lyric quote from Lady Ciccone/Peron/Simpson-"Physical Attraction/Sweet Satisfaction/Physical Attraction/A Chemical Reaction!"-One of the more illicit Madonna tunes, this time with a hidden subliminal drug reference, which is kind of surprising and even shocking because Madonna is not one of the addict types.  One of those Madonna tunes I just can't get into because it's so unlike her.  Then again, none of us
-not even Madonna-are perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment